I don’t know why people are saying that Klaroliner’s were bitching about Joseph’s wedding because that isn’t true.
I read the article and both Joseph and Persia look happy. I am personally happy for the both of them because they do make quite the nice couple.
And also, there is nothing like true love.
Congratulations Mr and Mrs Joseph Morgan!
(Can we tweet this?)
there needs to be a fandom version of the First Kiss video, where people cosplay as either person A or person B from their OTP and they get matched up with someone dressed as the other half of their pairing and then they kiss.
Sweetheart, put away the bear spray!
I was protecting myself!
In Irish folklore, mermaids (called “merrows”) collect the souls of those drowned at sea. I’m not sure if that’s a child-appropriate story, but this cutesy picture was lots of fun to draw!
So one of my best friends had a medieval fantasy wedding
at a hella cool castle
the groom channeled Thranduil and the Baratheons
the bridesmaids were elf maidens
the court jester and town crier were there
the cakes were gorgeous
luckily a friar was passing through town who was able to officiate (“mawwaige,” he said, “is what bwings us togevver today”)
the bride’s chariot was pulled by the most beautiful creature
unfortunately, as with all medieval weddings, there is the dragon problem
"what do you wanna be when you grow up?"
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.”
– Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via tiredestprincess)